January mommies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
January mommies

All mommies from WTE Welcome

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm Sorry!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm Sorry! Empty I'm Sorry! Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:48 pm

ANGELisaacsmommy

ANGELisaacsmommy

In the wake of all this maddness i want to say im sorry for getting out of hand on the HT board. I dropped the F bomb at someone Embarassed

Also, sorry for the weiner and ball posts, but i wanted to be free of that site. So now i am banned...Go me!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/tandy.ridenour?ref=profile

2I'm Sorry! Empty Re: I'm Sorry! Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:06 pm

Lunie

Lunie
Admin

lol.....wish I could've seen it....

https://januarymoms.forumotion.net

3I'm Sorry! Empty Re: I'm Sorry! Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:43 pm

ReghanJordansMommyTara

ReghanJordansMommyTara

ANGELisaacsmommy wrote: In the wake of all this maddness i want to say im sorry for getting out of hand on the HT board. I dropped the F bomb at someone Embarassed

Also, sorry for the weiner and ball posts, but i wanted to be free of that site. So now i am banned...Go me!

Don't be sorry! I would be doing the same thing if I was you what they are doing is maddening we are with you!

4I'm Sorry! Empty Nothing to appologize for Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:05 pm

musemandyokc

Tandy you have NOTHING to appologize for! I'd be just the same and probably dropped about 50 more F bombs (putting me in the potty mouthed preacher's wives club). I cannot understand how they can be so ugly.
Sad

5I'm Sorry! Empty Re: I'm Sorry! Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:06 pm

kerrie77

Don't be sorry for dropping the F bomb. I think we all have a tendency to do that when we are passionate about something. I had a friend tell me 2 days ago that WTE was BS and I ignored her. They definitely proved her right Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum