January mommies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
January mommies

All mommies from WTE Welcome

You are not connected. Please login or register

So Upset...Bawling Shaking.....HELP

+4
Lunie
Avas_mommy
BrandyG2008
ANGELisaacsmommy
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So Upset...Bawling Shaking.....HELP Empty So Upset...Bawling Shaking.....HELP Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:53 pm

ANGELisaacsmommy

ANGELisaacsmommy

Someone posted on WTE Hot Topics, that life goes on and to get over it!!!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/tandy.ridenour?ref=profile

2So Upset...Bawling Shaking.....HELP Empty Re: So Upset...Bawling Shaking.....HELP Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:56 pm

BrandyG2008

BrandyG2008

Big Hugs to you .. I'm crying because that is the most ignorant thing I have ever heard! I just can not believe what is going on today.

3So Upset...Bawling Shaking.....HELP Empty Disgusting! Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:56 pm

Avas_mommy

Please tell me that WTE didn't amend the rules on posting pics of AB's. That is just
crazy.

4So Upset...Bawling Shaking.....HELP Empty Re: So Upset...Bawling Shaking.....HELP Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:56 pm

Lunie

Lunie
Admin

OMG....It's a good thing we can't see these people in person. They need to be shut up.

https://januarymoms.forumotion.net

5So Upset...Bawling Shaking.....HELP Empty Re: So Upset...Bawling Shaking.....HELP Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:03 pm

ANGELisaacsmommy

ANGELisaacsmommy

Avas_mommy wrote:Please tell me that WTE didn't amend the rules on posting pics of AB's. That is just
crazy.

yes yes they did

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/tandy.ridenour?ref=profile

6So Upset...Bawling Shaking.....HELP Empty Re: So Upset...Bawling Shaking.....HELP Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:04 pm

alissasimmons

alissasimmons

I am so sorry. I cant imagine what you are going through. It makes to cry to even think about it. I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks and I still have a hard time with it. I dont think you ever really get over it. They are a part of you forever. Big Hugs to you.

7So Upset...Bawling Shaking.....HELP Empty Re: So Upset...Bawling Shaking.....HELP Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:17 pm

Scraver2003

WTE has deleted that thread. Too bad they weren't quick with it like they have been all afternoon so you wouldn't've had to read it at all.

I am sorry - that poster was an insensitive @$$.

8So Upset...Bawling Shaking.....HELP Empty Re: So Upset...Bawling Shaking.....HELP Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:23 am

say2008

say2008

i can't believe someone said that! OMG! i'm so glad to see that all of us can just jump on here and still bond. i think WTE will regret yesterday!

9So Upset...Bawling Shaking.....HELP Empty Re: So Upset...Bawling Shaking.....HELP Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:12 am

Owens4

Owens4

What complete assholes. That person that even said to get over it needs to have her ass kicked! So Upset...Bawling Shaking.....HELP Icon_evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum