January mommies

All mommies from WTE Welcome


You are not connected. Please login or register

Hope everyone didnt leave because of me :(

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hope everyone didnt leave because of me :( Empty Hope everyone didnt leave because of me :( on Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:42 pm

ANGELisaacsmommy

ANGELisaacsmommy
But i love everyone of you, WTE is BS!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/tandy.ridenour?ref=profile

Lunie

Lunie
Admin
You and Isaac are worth it. I think lots of us will still connect. I love that you went out in a blaze of glory...lol!!

https://januarymoms.forumotion.net

3Hope everyone didnt leave because of me :( Empty What happened? on Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:49 pm

Avas_mommy


I must have missed it.

airearth


We left with you not because of you .I still cant believe they did this

Scraver2003


Maybe I am insensitive - but I think if people were offended by AB pictures - then they just shouldn't look, or they should have gone some place else!! I have seen lots of women with AB get lots of needed support through WTE and it is outragious what they have done!

(Just my two cents! Lol!)

sweetbabies0609


ANGELisaacsmommy wrote:But i love everyone of you, WTE is BS!


We all love you and that is why we left WITH you not because of you.

7Hope everyone didnt leave because of me :( Empty :) on Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:43 pm

Missycormier


I left to support you and all the other mommies! Smile

Babypottz514

Babypottz514
Tandy, we all love you and Issac. I don't really know what all happened. I got that they deleted pics and posts. What did you say in your post?? And they deleted one of Natalie's posts? I'm lost. I hope we all stay together though!!

ANGELisaacsmommy

ANGELisaacsmommy
Babypottz514 wrote:Tandy, we all love you and Issac. I don't really know what all happened. I got that they deleted pics and posts. What did you say in your post?? And they deleted one of Natalie's posts? I'm lost. I hope we all stay together though!!

The woman who told all the angel baby mommies "get over it". i kinda said the big F U. lol

All my posts were deleted, Natalies too, many many others, and i have been banned.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/tandy.ridenour?ref=profile

10Hope everyone didnt leave because of me :( Empty Re: Hope everyone didnt leave because of me :( on Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:08 pm

Lunie

Lunie
Admin
I would be scared if I was that chick. Karma is a scary thing.

https://januarymoms.forumotion.net

11Hope everyone didnt leave because of me :( Empty Re: Hope everyone didnt leave because of me :( on Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:18 pm

Babypottz514

Babypottz514
I would of said the same thing! Good for you! btw I hate that we can't curse on these things! haha

12Hope everyone didnt leave because of me :( Empty Re: Hope everyone didnt leave because of me :( on Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:33 pm

felixthenat


[quote=

All my posts were deleted, Natalies too, many many others, and i have been banned.[/quote]

I don't think I am banned, but it doesn't matter because I'm not posting anymore. I feel partly responsible too for posting that thread but why the hell did it get deleted? I didn't say anything nasty in it at all. So, I left for you and all mommies with ABs and I left because it was getting way too Big Brother over there.

13Hope everyone didnt leave because of me :( Empty Re: Hope everyone didnt leave because of me :( on Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:38 pm

ANGELisaacsmommy

ANGELisaacsmommy
felixthenat wrote:[quote=

All my posts were deleted, Natalies too, many many others, and i have been banned.

I don't think I am banned, but it doesn't matter because I'm not posting anymore. I feel partly responsible too for posting that thread but why the hell did it get deleted? I didn't say anything nasty in it at all. So, I left for you and all mommies with ABs and I left because it was getting way too Big Brother over there.[/quote]

I am banned...which i wanted because i didnt want my account anymore. I have no clue why the thread was deleted it is pure bull hockey! WAY BIG BROTHER!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/tandy.ridenour?ref=profile

14Hope everyone didnt leave because of me :( Empty Re: Hope everyone didnt leave because of me :( on Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:46 pm

bache77


ANGELisaacsmommy wrote:But i love everyone of you, WTE is BS!

hey- i was pretty disturbed. I wont miss them. This is going to be more fun. For real!!
Twisted Evil

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1014425635&ref=profile

15Hope everyone didnt leave because of me :( Empty Re: Hope everyone didnt leave because of me :( on Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:50 pm

sweetypea71

sweetypea71
WTE can stick it!! We got your back Tandy!

16Hope everyone didnt leave because of me :( Empty Re: Hope everyone didnt leave because of me :( on Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:30 am

say2008

say2008
ANGELisaacsmommy wrote:But i love everyone of you, WTE is BS!
like someone else said, we left with you. we support our mommies...ALL OF THEM!! we got you, girl!

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum