January mommies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
January mommies

All mommies from WTE Welcome

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just visited WTE and lurked....JERKS

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just visited WTE and lurked....JERKS Empty Just visited WTE and lurked....JERKS Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:06 pm

Lunie

Lunie
Admin

OMG...that is so irritating. For some reason they have left Tandy's posts up in January....but DELETED the last pictures on her siggy that she added.....what a bunch of Biatches!!!!! And on May boards there is a huge controversy going on about the whole thing. I gave a message to someone that Casey (the woman who was asked to leave the May 2010 boards because of posting pics of her angel, Justin) talks to regularly to let her know she is welcome here. It is so irritating though. And now that I think about it, I realize that Shelley and Tessica both haven't had pictures of their angels up for awhile.....Wondering if they knew about the policy? So irritating and frustrating and stupid and dumb.....

https://januarymoms.forumotion.net

2Just visited WTE and lurked....JERKS Empty Re: Just visited WTE and lurked....JERKS Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:51 pm

sweetbabies0609

And completely disrespectful to the moms and those precious, precious angel babies. How the hell do they sleep at night?!

3Just visited WTE and lurked....JERKS Empty Re: Just visited WTE and lurked....JERKS Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:54 am

bache77

Lunie wrote:OMG...that is so irritating. For some reason they have left Tandy's posts up in January....but DELETED the last pictures on her siggy that she added.....what a bunch of Biatches!!!!! And on May boards there is a huge controversy going on about the whole thing. I gave a message to someone that Casey (the woman who was asked to leave the May 2010 boards because of posting pics of her angel, Justin) talks to regularly to let her know she is welcome here. It is so irritating though. And now that I think about it, I realize that Shelley and Tessica both haven't had pictures of their angels up for awhile.....Wondering if they knew about the policy? So irritating and frustrating and stupid and dumb.....

I agree 100%. None of us were offended! (Unless someone was) It was OUR board. I just do not get it.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1014425635&ref=profile

4Just visited WTE and lurked....JERKS Empty Re: Just visited WTE and lurked....JERKS Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:22 am

beautifulstorms

beautifulstorms

I know...other ladies had their angel baby pics up for a while so why all of a sudden is it not okay?

5Just visited WTE and lurked....JERKS Empty Re: Just visited WTE and lurked....JERKS Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:28 am

say2008

say2008

beautifulstorms wrote:I know...other ladies had their angel baby pics up for a while so why all of a sudden is it not okay?
oh, i see you joined! good! i didnt want to lose one of my gleeks! Just visited WTE and lurked....JERKS Icon_razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum