January mommies

All mommies from WTE Welcome


You are not connected. Please login or register

If you need forum help

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 If you need forum help on Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:38 pm

I'm somewhat of a pro... so if anyone wants anyhelp customizing this forum - or moving elsewhere - just let me know!

Smile

View user profile

2 Re: If you need forum help on Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:33 pm

Lunie

avatar
Admin
Help would be good...lol....I started it, and I'm winging it. Can you figure out how to attach a signature. I've got one made and I chose attach on preferences...but it's not showing up! Thanks.

View user profile http://januarymoms.forumotion.net

3 Re: If you need forum help on Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:32 am

I would like to know how to get a picture up. I'm a little slow lol

View user profile

4 Re: If you need forum help on Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:11 am

Lunie wrote:Help would be good...lol....I started it, and I'm winging it. Can you figure out how to attach a signature. I've got one made and I chose attach on preferences...but it's not showing up! Thanks.
Can you make me an admin and I can poke around? I think we can switch to HTML instead of BB code which might make sigs and stuff easier.
Let me see what i can find out on the sigs.

View user profile

5 Re: If you need forum help on Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:14 am

Sig test.

View user profile

6 Re: If you need forum help on Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:37 am

I don't know how to get my picture or anything on here..I've looked, just can't figure it out?

View user profile

7 Re: If you need forum help on Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:43 am

Lunie

avatar
Admin
cyn0204 wrote:
Lunie wrote:Help would be good...lol....I started it, and I'm winging it. Can you figure out how to attach a signature. I've got one made and I chose attach on preferences...but it's not showing up! Thanks.
Can you make me an admin and I can poke around? I think we can switch to HTML instead of BB code which might make sigs and stuff easier.
Let me see what i can find out on the sigs.

yes I will try to do that now...

View user profile http://januarymoms.forumotion.net

8 Re: If you need forum help on Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:44 am

Lunie

avatar
Admin
Owens4 wrote:I don't know how to get my picture or anything on here..I've looked, just can't figure it out?

Go to profile, then avatar I think then you can go to the little browse button and upload a picture.

View user profile http://januarymoms.forumotion.net

9 Re: If you need forum help on Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:50 am

Lunie

avatar
Admin
While I was trying to make you a moderator I think I fixed the signatures??? Let's see.


_________________
ONA



View user profile http://januarymoms.forumotion.net

10 We are here and help us post! on Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:50 am

This is strange but it won't let me create a new post. How do you do that?
Anyway, we are here...Denver and I, RachelY!

View user profile

11 Re: If you need forum help on Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:52 am

Lunie

avatar
Admin
Hi Rachel and Denver...haven't talked to you forever!!! How are you. Just start out at the listing of the topics and in the upper right hand corner there is a little button that says noveou?? just hit that and you can start a new one.


_________________
ONA



View user profile http://januarymoms.forumotion.net

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum