January mommies

All mommies from WTE Welcome

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey Ladies!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hey Ladies! on Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:19 pm

Okay, I feel partly responsible for this. I am the one who started the post that got deleted and etc. So sorry for it all ending up like this.

View user profile

2 Re: Hey Ladies! on Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:39 pm

felixthenat wrote:Okay, I feel partly responsible for this. I am the one who started the post that got deleted and etc. So sorry for it all ending up like this.

Oh hush, i am the one feeling responsible with all my ball and weiner posts (which i posted to be banned) but still it was way over the line and i shouldnt have done it *sigh*

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/tandy.ridenour?ref=profile

3 Re: Hey Ladies! on Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:43 pm

What did you post that could of been so bad?

View user profile

4 Re: Hey Ladies! on Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:45 pm

Nothing bad. Just for us all to email the admins and ask them to reconsider the rule.

View user profile

5 Re: Hey Ladies! on Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:48 pm

And they deleted that?! That's stupid. Well I understand it was probably because Tandy dropped the F bomb but I would have too if I was her

View user profile

6 Re: Hey Ladies! on Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:48 pm

Lunie

Admin
gOD FORBID ANYONE OFFERS THEIR OPINION....you did nothing wrong. Razz

View user profile http://januarymoms.forumotion.net

7 Re: Hey Ladies! on Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:29 pm

Well then I am sure I will be "banned" soon too, as I joined in on the WTE feedback thread on HT. I merely cited that by taking care to not offend the mommies who can't handle those pics, they broke the hearts of the rest of the mommies by expecting them to "FORGET" their own loss.
Babies are beautiful, and a gift to us, no matter how long or short their time on Earth.

View user profile

8 Re: Hey Ladies! on Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:32 pm

felixthenat wrote:Okay, I feel partly responsible for this. I am the one who started the post that got deleted and etc. So sorry for it all ending up like this.

I have no idea what happened with all of the threads, but who wants to be part of a website that is supposed to support mommies when all they are doing is making those close to us feel badly? It is better this way! They can suck it!

View user profile

9 Re: Hey Ladies! on Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:36 pm

Nat, don't you worry about a thing! I'm digging this forum better than wte anyway!

View user profile

10 Hello To All I Am A May 2010 Mommy on Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:56 pm

Hello Ladies

I am a May 2010 mommy, I hope its ok that I am here. I joined because I was so disgusted with the WTE Team. I am not sure what happened on your January Board. But on your May board a lady named Casey got kicked off for having angel baby pics. I was so appalled at how they treated her. She was welcomed by many of us then she told us the kicked her off and said her goodbyes. Then she was no longer on there. I wrote back how angry I was at the WTE Team. But they wrote back saying angel babies werent allowed in signatures. How dare they!!! Grrr!!! I have never experienced this and cant even imagine what she is going through. But now on top of all her loss she is unwelcome. Its so heartless and unfair. I hope its ok that I joined even though I am not due until May.

Crystal

View user profile

11 Re: Hey Ladies! on Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:19 pm

Oh hush, i am the one feeling responsible with all my ball and weiner posts (which i posted to be banned) but still it was way over the line and i shouldnt have done it *sigh*[/quote]

I actually got a chuckle out of the ball and wiener posts before they got deleted Very Happy

View user profile

12 Re: Hey Ladies! on Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:19 pm

oh you trouble maker.
i actually worked today instead of screwing around and look what happened!!
cherry <----Cant do that on WTE!!

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1014425635&ref=profile

13 Re: Hey Ladies! on Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:21 pm

It is not your fault that they chose to react to a legitimate concern the way they did. The TOS is bad enough in and of itself. I have known of this rule since Tessica was made to change her siggy when she had little Samuel in it a while back. Some of us missed seeing the pic, and asked her about it and that's how I learned of this.
I am just appalled by how they have handled the situation. WTE made it into a much bigger issue than what it would have been if they had just addressed the original concern.

View user profile

14 Me too on Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:35 pm

bache77 wrote:

oh you trouble maker.
i actually worked today instead of screwing around and look what happened!!
cherry <----Cant do that on WTE!!

Me too! See what working gets me. affraid

View user profile

15 Re: Hey Ladies! on Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:56 pm

Lunie

Admin
MommyCorbett wrote:Hello Ladies

I am a May 2010 mommy, I hope its ok that I am here. I joined because I was so disgusted with the WTE Team. I am not sure what happened on your January Board. But on your May board a lady named Casey got kicked off for having angel baby pics. I was so appalled at how they treated her. She was welcomed by many of us then she told us the kicked her off and said her goodbyes. Then she was no longer on there. I wrote back how angry I was at the WTE Team. But they wrote back saying angel babies werent allowed in signatures. How dare they!!! Grrr!!! I have never experienced this and cant even imagine what she is going through. But now on top of all her loss she is unwelcome. Its so heartless and unfair. I hope its ok that I joined even though I am not due until May.

Crystal

You are totally welcome. I am a Jan. momma and a May momma too!!! I'm due May 4th. How about you?

View user profile http://januarymoms.forumotion.net

16 Not your fault! on Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:06 pm

You were just asking us to email them our opinions, you weren't telling us to go get our pitchforks and torches and down with WTE. It is stupid they deleted your post, it is sad to say good-bye to WTE, but atleast we seem to have found another home to stay connected!

View user profile

17 Re: Hey Ladies! on Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:41 am

Well as of right now I have 2 due dates. May 8th and May 28th. Will find out for sure when I have my first ultrasound. This is my second child I aslso have a 3 year old little boy.

View user profile

18 Re: Hey Ladies! on Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:26 am

MommyCorbett wrote:Hello Ladies

Crystal
welcome!! we are a rowdy and supportive bunch Surprised) glad to have you.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum